Italpresse Automatic Edge Gluing Pressing Line GB/13
Automatic Edge Gluing Pressing Line - Model GB/13
USA inquiries only, please (per the manufacturer)
PRESSING LINE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF EDGE GLUED PANELS.
The line can be configured in different ways.
The line is composed by a basic group made by a loading table, a press and an unloading table.
In addition to such basic units, some automatic feeding, gluing, composition, unloading, cutting and stacking systems can be added to complete the line.
FEATURES OF THE BASIC GROUP:
- Frame made with welded beams
- Table made with triangular box sections
- Loading bar driven by chain
- Chain control by gear motor kW. 0.37
- Feeding speed mt/1' 12
- Useful working length mm. 2500/3000/3500
- Useful working depth mm. 1300
- Manual control for the advancement of the loading bar
- Loading bar synchronized with the press cycle
- Frame made with welded beams
- Platens dimensions
- mm. 2500x1300
- mm. 3000x1300
- mm. 3500x1300
- (other dimensions upon request)
- Platens nr. 2
- Daylights nr. 1
- Useful total opening mm. 140
- Stroke mm. 210
- Loading on the larger side
- Down-stroking platen movement
- Total thrust metric tons. 120/150/190
- Vertical pressure cylinders ‚Äì diam.(Ø) mm. 85
- Lifting cylinders ‚Äì diam. (Ø) mm. 35
HORIZONTAL THRUST EQUIPMENT MOUNTED ON THE MOBILE PLATEN
- double-action hydraulic cylinders diam. mm. 50/30 complete with blades (thickness on request).
- Total thrust metric tons. 12
BACK HOLD-DOWN BAR, to hold panels while pressing:
- On the press back operated by hydraulic cylinders diam. mm. 70
Safety features as per CE standards
- Fabricated steel platens heated by thermal oil. Boiler Kw. 27.
- Solid steel drilled platens mm. 35/37 heated by thermal oil. Boiler Kw 36.
- HORIZONTAL CYLINDERS adjustable in any position, fixed on a milled steel support bar. The last part of the composition table is mobile on pneumatic cylinders so that it goes down at any press down-stroke in order to make room from the horizontal cylinders.
- PLATENS COVERED WITH STAINLESS STEEL complete with special supports for the precise tensioning even with different temperatures.
- MANUAL VERTICAL MICROMETRIC ADJUSTMENT: adjustment of the support bar of the horizontal cylinders from 0 up to 30 mm to press panels with variable thicknesses.
- MOTORIZED VERTICAL MICROMETRIC ADJUSTMENT: adjustment of the support bar of the horizontal cylinders from 0 up to 30 mm to press panels with variable thicknesses.
HYDRAULIC OPERATED FENCE with electronic cycle to work in continuous or step by step modes.
ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC SYSTEM for panels detach from the top platen surface.
ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS OF THE LINE:
- AUTOMATIC VERTICAL FEEDER for the wooden strips complete with electro-pneumatic advancement. A lateral pusher will feed the wood strips on a motorized conveyor belt that will transfer them to the gluing station.
- AUTOMATIC WOOD STRIPS ‚ÄúZ‚Äù SHAPE FEEDER
PANEL COMPOSITION UNITS
- MOTORIZED ROLLERS TABLE WITH SIDE AND VERTICAL PUSHERS Placed before the gluing station to drive and hold the wood strips to make easier the spreading of the same.
- SPECIAL VERTICAL GLUE SPREADER
To glue the wood strips, equipped with an oscillating movement to allow the gluing of a fixed and programmed number of wood strips.
- SPECIAL CONTACT FINGERS GLUE SPREADER complete with:
- glue thickness regulator, depending on the wood strip thickness
- low pressure feeding pump
- max wood strip feeding speed mt/min. 150
- max wood strip thickness mm. 60
- electric eyes for the automatic activation / deactivation of the glue nozzles
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE PRESSURE PUSHERS to convey horizontally the wood strip so that it will constantly be in contact with the glue spreader applicator.
- SPECIAL VERTICAL SPRAY GLUE SPREADER
To glue the wooden strips, equipped with electric eyes and pneumatic cylinder to control the right timing and the height of the glue application, complete with an oscillating movement to allow the gluing of a fixed and programmed number of wood strips.
- AUTOMATIC GLUE FEEDER Kw 0,37 gear motor pump with 1‚Äù nozzles and adjustable probe to be placed over the tank of the glue spreader to mantain the glue at constant level. Electrical equipment and connections included. The glue will be delivered just ready from your tank placed nearby (max. distance 3 mt.)
- ONE FIXED STATION MOTORIZED ROLLER TABLE To receive the glued strips and transfer them in front of the loading bar, to allow the automatic composition of the panels on the composition table.
- ADDITIONAL STOP STATION with pneumatic shock absorber for the composition of more panels.
- ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC POSITIONING of the composition bar, for variable length wood strips.
- SINGLE STATION COMPOSITION TABLE WITH ADJUSTABLE TILTING MOVEMENT. It allows the automatic composition of the panels (to replace the standard composition table).
- CN CROSS CUT SAW UNIT. Edging and cutting unit on special frame running on rails and controlled by a PLC.
- 90° PANEL TRANSFER. Receives the panels already size and transfer them crosswise to the edges trimming station. Welded frame, adjustable in height.
- EDGING AND SIZING FIXED UNIT 1300. This unit carries on the front and the rear trimmings of the panels arriving from the 90° panel transfer.
- MOTORIZED ROLLER TABLE TO RECEIVE THE SIZED PANELS. POSITIONED AFTER THE CROSS CUT SAW UNIT. Complete with nr. 3 adjustable pneumatic stops to block the panels.
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL BOARD. This cabinet contains all the electrical and electronic devices, PLC included, to drive and control automatically the whole edging and cutting line.