HAWE Reducing Connector G
- Measurement devices, e.g. pressure gauges, monitor the pressure
- Command devices, e.g. use pressure switches for pressure-controlled switching
- Hydraulic accumulators are also available
Features and benefits:
- Compact design
- Option of integration into the HAWE modular system
- Operating pressures up to 700 bar
- General hydraulic systems
|Features & Benefits||
Reducing connectors can be used to combine devices. Additional accessory parts such as screen filters and filter elements safeguard the hydraulic devices against larger, stray impurities which may occasionally occur.
Various fittings are available for hydraulic accessories, which are used to connect these hydraulic devices to the pressure lines of HAWE hydraulic power packs and valves in various assembly situations.