HAWE Hydraulic Power Pack KAW
- Additional separately driven fan for maximum utilization of power
- Fill/usable volumes can be flexibly extended by modular tank extensions
- Long lifetime and excellent reliability achieved by using radial piston pumps
- Environmentally sound: low oil fill volumes, small cost of disposal, low costs for hydraulic fluid
- Co-ordinated range of valves and accessories from modular system
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal installation
- Optimum efficiency: sub-oil motor cooling, direct transmission of force and cleverly designed heat dissipation
- Brake and rotor adjustment modules on wind turbines
- Clamping systems on machine tools and appliances
- Torque wrenches
- Rivets and clinching equipment
- Handling systems
|Features & Benefits||
Compact hydraulic power packs are a type of hydraulic power pack. They are characterized by a highly compact design, since the motor shaft of the electric motor also acts as the pump shaft.
The ready-for-connection compact hydraulic power pack type KA and KAW includes an electric motor which runs in oil. The stator is securely attached to the housing (tank). The compact hydraulic power pack is suitable for hydraulic systems with operating mode S2, S3 or S6. The heat is dissipated via surface convection so that no external cooler is usually necessary.
For systems with high loads, an external fan that enables additional heat dissipation can be optionally mounted on the housing. The fan is powered by a separate motor independently of the pump motor. Type KA includes a 3-phase motor, while type KAW includes a single-phase-motor. The compact hydraulic power pack type KA and KAW is available in horizontal and vertical versions. Modules can be added to the tank so that different usable oil volumes are possible. Either single-circuit systems or dual-circuit systems can be selected. A radial piston pump or external gear pump can be used as a hydraulic pump.
The compact hydraulic power pack type KA and KAW is suitable as a highly compact control system, since connection blocks and valve banks can be directly mounted.
|Pump Type||Hydraulic Power Packs|