euroTECH Vacuum Box LCV
- Vacuum boxes are available in the widths of 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 and 200 mm
- Total solution according to your wishes
- Easy valve technique
- Access to the valves without demounting of the vacuum box
- Easy opening of the vacuum box for cleaning purposes
- Our long experience in the vacuum technique
- Structured and easy modular construction system
- Realisation of different special projects
With the euroTECH modular construction system we can respond to the individual wishes and requirements of our customers. These small vacuum boxes are used in the parquet production. With these vacuum boxes, timber in different lengths and widths is fed to the processing machines.With additional valves, single vacuum box rows can be switched on or of, if only a part of the layer must be destacked.
Whether saw mill or furniture production ‚Äì with the vacuum boxes many different work pieces can be lifted and transported capable. With the pictured vacuum boxes, 10 mm broad flake board slats, which are used in the honeycomb panel production, are adhered and destacked in a magazine.
Destacking of roughly-cut wood on a roll conveyor ‚Äì euroTECH GmbH gladly rises to that challenge with its vacuum boxes of the series LCV. Fresh sawn planks are always a challenge, when it is about lifting and transporting these planks. Besides the different lengths these planks also have different heights within the single plank surfaces, saw dust on the surface as well as knotholes, cracks and dislocations. With the advantageous modular construction system the vacuum boxes are tailored to the high demands and manufactured from standard construction groups.
Please contact us to get a custom quote for your particular application.