euroTECH eT-Hover Univac
Compact modular lifting device, horizontal capacity 1100 lbs, vertical capacity 800 lbs - NOW IN STOCK IN NORTH CAROLINA
- Horizontal load capacity: 500 kg (1100 lbs)
- Horizontal load capacity with extensions: 700 kg (1540 lbs)
- Vertical load capacity: 360 kg (800 lbs)
- Rotation range: 360° (manually)
- Pivoting range: 90° (manually¬≠ or electrically)
- Number of suction cups: 4 (400 BLSP RL)
- Vacuum generator: 12 volt diaphragm pump
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 1000 mm / 340 mm / 11 mm
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Country of origin: Germany
- Customs tariff number: 84289090
- Optional: Wireless remote control
|Features & Benefits||
The eT-Hover Univac by euroTECH is a compact, modular lifting device for horizontal and vertical handling of flat, large-surface loads.
Controls are located in the aluminum frame, which can be rotated 360° and manually or electrically tilted by 90°. Power is supplied via a two-circuit system on 12 V battery base.
The unit ships with 4 suction plates, is manually rotatable, and can lift nearly 800 lbs vertically and 1100 lbs horizontally. Carrying capacity may be increased up to 1540 lbs with the addition of an Extension Kit, which includes 4 extension arms and 4 additional suction plates.
The eT-Hover Univac is suitable for large-surface loads made of glass, wood, coated chipboard or particle board, as well a other materials such as stone, metal or plastic.