Busse Electric Heating Bars
Busse Electric Heating Bars for bonding veneer and plastic edges in frame and edge presses and in workshops. Available in 110V and 230V, from 500 to 1450 Watt.
- All bars: 64 mm wide x 46 mm high
- Standard lengths: 600 mm (24 in), 1100 mm (43 in), 1600 mm (63 in), 2100 mm (83 in), 3100 mm (122 in)
- Custom lengths: Up to 6000 mm available upon request
- Material: Thermo-mechanically resistant aluminum profiles
- Anodizing: Silver (standard)
- Surface temperature: Constant
- Temperature Control: Countersunk
- Cable: 3 m power supply cable included
Busse electric heating bars are recommended for bonding veneer and plastic edges. Whether in frame and edge presses or used in the craft trades ‚Äì the electric heating bars from Busse have proven their worth thousands of time over for more than 25 years.
All Busse electrical heating bars are made of thermo-mechanically resistant aluminum profiles and are anodized in a silver color as standard. The easy-maintenance heat conducting system produces a constant, thermostatically controlled surface temperature. The recessed temperature controller shaft prevents unintentional temperature adjustments.
Busse electric heating bars are fitted with a connector protection bracket for reliable operation and a robust 3-meter industrial cable.
This item exceeds Ground Service size restrictions. Please Contact Us for a freight estimate.